Jul 20, 2012

Déjà vu

My little brother's at a sleepover, while my older brother's out of the house and will be back later tonight, so I'm sort-of the only child right now. Which means I can write in peace.

So anyways, I had a really fun day today. I know I keep on saying it in my posts, but I really love my class. We had so much fun today in every single subject and they cheer me up even in the smallest of ways. We laugh at even the smallest of things. I'm so thankful that I have such an amazing class.

You know that feeling when something happens to you, and it's exactly like something that also happened to you before? Well, I had that feeling. I experienced déjà vu awhile ago. Like someone told me something because of this certain reason. But exactly last year, give or take a few days, someone else told me that exact same thing, because of the same reason. Uhm okay, does that even make sense?

Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. I experience déjà vu a lot of times. It usually happens when I least expect it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright. :) I've been pretty busy lately but I'll try to get it done as soon as I'm free. I'll notify you once I've posted my review. :)

    ReplyDelete